Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The End of the Year...

There were some of my goals at the beginning of this school year. My personal life goal are that my height become taller and my goal for school is that improve my grade of the school subjects especially English. I think a goal, which is improve English is met because my grade is became better than before. My friends really helped me to meet those goals by talking and working together in English, and some books helped me also. I got stress when there were many projects and personal problems, and it made stop me from meeting those goals. My goals for next year is that I could improve my English speech better and also keep my friendship sweetly. In this year, I have learned about myself, which is I can do whatever if I make an effort, and I am a effort student. I think my English has improved this year because I can feel that I speak English with my friends and teachers better than before.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you talk about improving English through reading books, it makes me think about I can follow it, because it's good idea to improve my English. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you when you said friends really helped me to meet those goals by talking and working together in english because my friends actually talk with me in english a lot so I improved too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you when you say my friends really helped me tot meet those goals, because my friends helped me to met my goals, too. For example, they helped me by talking in English with me, and helped me with some work if I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you when you talk about the goal that you want to get taller because I want to be taller too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you when you say "I got stress when there were many projects and personal problems" because I also got stress when there were many projects and personal problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you when you say "My friends really helped me to meet those goals by talking and working together" because your opinion is same like me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also wanted to be taller in the school year so I won't look small comparing to everyone else. I also agreed with you when you said to improve English because if our English improved it will make our life at school much more easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wanted to be taller in the school year so I won't look small comparing to everyone else. i agree with you that you said you said to improve English because if our English improved it will make our life at school much more easier

    ReplyDelete