Wednesday, May 25, 2011

UOI Interview With Mrs. Raisdana

Interview Questions:
1.) If you could choose your topic again, would you choose the same one, or a different one? Explain why. 
- I choose it because I can describe my topic in this question.
5.) Was this topic easier or harder than you expected it to be when you chose it? Explain why.
- I had easier and harder things than I expected, and I would like to explain it.
9.) Do you think that you have successfully shown your learning through the tasks that you've completed during this unit so far? Explain your answer.
- I have many things to say about this question. 


Interview Predication:
- I predict that my interview will goes well because I chose several questions before I interview, so that I can answer it easier.




I prepared quite much for my interview. I prepared the main answers detailed that I had chosen, and the others questions also. I think I did quite well but not that very good. First, Mrs. Raisdana asked me about my main three questions so I did kind a good job. But I could have done differently with answering braver. I think I muttered a bit and I believe that I could do it better next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment