Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome To My Unit Of Inquiry


During this Unit Of Inquiry, what I am going to learn about is nail art and my essential question is why is learning to use nail art to help other people feel good on important thing to do. The reason Why I think it is important to learn this is . The Area Of Interaction that this topic meets is human ingenuity because the processing part is important and I would like to explain why and how is it made. I am a visual learner, so I will most likely choose activities that are by seeing pictures from magazines or internet. Some activities that I will do to learn about this are: Finding pictures, making nail art, write process and the other many things. These activities will help me because it will improve my learning skill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment